This simple lotto game will help children to recognize letters of the alphabet and the sounds they make. Choose which side of the board you play on and try and be the first player to find all the cards that match the letters or pictures on your lotto board. There are 4 different ways to play: matching picture to picture, letter to letter, letter to picture or picture to letter! The different play styles develop with children’s ability, from early stage matching to recognising words from pictures.
Although this game is ideal for children aged 3 and over, even younger children will enjoy being helped to match the pictures. You can also ask children to find a card with a fish on, or a card with something red on it, or a card with the letter 's'. The letter cards can be used to spell out words as well, so there are many opportunities for extra play value. Children will have so much fun with this game they won't realise that they are learning the alphabet at the same time.
- Learn the alphabet using pictures, letters and words 4 ways to play
- Top 10 bestseller
- Suitable for ages 3-6 and 2-5 players
- Packaging illustrations may vary slightly due to packaging update in 2017
- Product Dimensions 25.5 x 4.4 x 22.1 cm
- Age: 3 - 6 years
- Number of Game Players 2 - 5 players
- Material Composition 100% cardboard